MIT employees are encouraged to seek assistance if they have experienced discrimination or harassment, including sexual misconduct.
MIT resources available to faculty, staff, other employees, postdoc associates and fellows:
- Violence Prevention & Response (24 hour hotline: 617-253-2300)
- Human Resources Officers
- Human resources professionals in your DLCs
- Religious counselors
- MyLife Services, an external provider of work-life and personal well-being services
- Ethicspoint, a third party vendor; members of the MIT community may file an anonymous report with Ethicspoint either by telephone or through an online form
- MIT Police, including a form for anonymous reporting of a sexual assault. Note: MIT Police involvement is generally limited to complaints of harassment that are of potentially criminal nature, such as sexual assault.
For additional off-campus resources, see here.